The IMMER Group laboratory in Kyiv, certified by SE "Ukrmetrteststandard", provides expert examination services related to finished packaging and packaging materials according to customer requirements.
Types of expertise:
- Physical and mechanical tests for compliance with the applicable standard, including customer requirements
- Anti-counterfeit inspection
- Compliance of the packaging quality with technical / technological documentation, standards, terms of the contract
- Examination of packaged products for compliance with the requirements for packaging, labeling of goods, etc.
Following parameters can be determined as a part of the laboratory examination:
- The number of layers that make up the packaging material.
- The composition of each layer in a multilayer material.
- Physical and chemical properties of each layer and the material as a whole.
- Tensile and seal strength of the material.
- Type of coating (varnish, matte varnish, matte film).
- Type of printing that was used in the manufacture of the sample (flexo, roto, offset, digital printing), and its features.
- Estimated number of inks / colors used to print the material.
- Barrier properties of the material.
Any questions or suggestions? Contact us!
Head of quality service, IMMER GROUP:
+38 067 326 5805 (WhatsApp/Viber)
Head of Quality department Immer Digital
+371 29 75 55 35